Tuesday 15 October 2019

POST 7: MY BEST CARRER TRAINING

Here I am at Lonquimay volcano with my friends, it was certainly a great day

Hello friends, as you have been, unfortunately I could not write last week, but I am here and today I will write about my best professional training

My career has many practices, in fact there are four and they are always in summer. Now we are doing the 3rd practice, but the best was the second in the summer of 2018, this one had 4 weeks in different places, the first was in Pantanillo, the second in Malleco, the third in Coquimbo and the last in Santiago.
The best week was that of Malleco, there we did a lot of trekking and met many forests, including the most beautiful forest I've ever been in my life, Roble Rauli and Coigue. The park ranger was very friendly and taught us a lot about his work, his nickname was "Don Machete", because he had a machete that he used to clean the road (although he cut more than necessary hahahaha)
We also went one day to see araucarias and know the dynamics that these ecosystems have, that day we saw many volcanoes and we were in the territory of a Mapuche community.
We stayed in Rio Amargo, a very pretty and small town, there with my friends we ate mote with a host and swam in the river that was next to the town. On the river we were able to meet the locals who were very happy to receive us.
Finally this week I finish after taking the exam at the facilities of the Malleco Reserve, with a roast and football match between everyone, also that day we bathed in another river that passed near there and was very nice.

What about you?
Have you had careers trainings?

4 comments:

  1. I remember this moment in the photo ... we have a very good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar photo on these place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very special to me to know the Araucarias ...

    ReplyDelete

POST 7: MY BEST CARRER TRAINING

Here I am at Lonquimay volcano with my friends, it was certainly a great day Hello friends, as you have been, unfortunately I could no...