Tuesday 1 October 2019

POST 5: MY FUTURE JOB

Resultado de imagen para bosque tierra del fuego


Hello dear friends, how are you today?

I tell you that this week I will write about my future job. Before talking about this, I tell you that I have little time left to finish my forestry engineering studies.

When I finish, I would like to work for a time outside of Santiago, in an outdoor job and hopefully helping people and communities, this work could be in southern Chile or in the northern highlands.
There I could help people to better use the forest and also helping to restore ecosystems.

Then I would like to go from intecrambio to another country and work on different things more technical, such as master chef, temp, park rangers, etc. There I would like to learn English and then continue studying and do a magister in restoration.

Then knowing more and having more experience I would like to help in countries like Haiti that are very deforested and with great weather emergencies. I feel that with the tools that I have acquired and will be able to acquire, doing this I can help many people and also help the world

Well, finally I would like to go back to Chile and continue working on what I started, helping isolated communities and towns in Chile, ideally this time in the south, to be able to live there in a house in the countryside.

That's all folks, what about you and what would you like to work on?

5 comments:

  1. wow!! great goals! you sound like a really generous person! very proud of have that kind of classmates! I hope you can do this and more! see ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your plans, especially the part of helping countries as unprotected and without resources as Haiti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so interesting plans!! I like to go from "intercambio" too, to Germany maybe, but I don't know the germany lenguaje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is a good idea go to another country and help in there whit something that we already learn. Maybe copy that in my future job jijijijiji

    ReplyDelete

POST 7: MY BEST CARRER TRAINING

Here I am at Lonquimay volcano with my friends, it was certainly a great day Hello friends, as you have been, unfortunately I could no...