Tuesday 24 September 2019

POST 4 MY FAVOURITE SPORT

A picture with my parents and my brother playing in Viña del Mar

Hello bloggers, how are you? How was last week?

Today I will talk about my favorite sport, which is rugby.
I started playing rugby at the PWCC club years later, then at twelve my father changed me to the Stade Francaise club, that's where I played all my childhood until today.

My main memories playing begin at the Stade, there I started playing at twelve with my brother, we were going to train every Wednesday and Saturday, the atmosphere was very familiar and we were all friends in the team, then we started to grow and every once the game required more skill and training, which motivated me, so much so that I was a captain and also participated in the national team m-16.

unfortunately, when I was 18, I injured my shoulder and I had to stop playing for a long time, then when I returned I tore my leg, and that same year I injured my other shoulder. This made me rethink if I wanted to continue playing, so much so that during the past year I played soccer, however this year I decided to play rugby again, so I did many kinesiology sessions and now I am playing in a good way, however this sport requires A lot of training.

Finally I tell you that the rugby world cup is currently being played in Japan, and it will last until November 1.

and you do sports? which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. I'd never heard someone that would like rugby! sounds very fun. I'm so sorry about you difficulty for playing! I hope some day you can play again. My favourite sport is soccer! Come to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rugby is a very rough sport, perfect for you, a giant person haha, my favourite sport is volleyball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting ... I'll see the rugby world cup then

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the firt person that I meet that play rugby!

    ReplyDelete

POST 7: MY BEST CARRER TRAINING

Here I am at Lonquimay volcano with my friends, it was certainly a great day Hello friends, as you have been, unfortunately I could no...