Monday 9 September 2019

POST 3: A TEACHER THAT HAS INSPIRED ME



Hello dear bloggers, how are you? today I will tell you about a teacher who inspired me, he was my carpentry teacher at school, I know the subject sounds strange, but in my basic school they taught us things like that, I also had classes in the garden, weaving, painting, music and other things, this school was waldorf.
Then I had many teachers who taught me different things, which helped me to train and be who I am today.
The carpentry teacher's name was Enrique, he had a very special personality, and he was very polite and kind, when he was angry it was because someone had really behaved very badly or had broken the rules and was in danger, since with the tools that there was in the workshop it was very easy for an accident to occur.
He also taught us different values ​​such as being ordered, disciplined, concentration, respect among others.
That is why I respected the whole course, even the "bad children" worked with care in their class, which was very entertaining because we made toys, fountains, cutlery and even wooden furniture.

That is my humble tribute to my dear Professor Enrique, greetings friends see you soon

2 comments:

POST 7: MY BEST CARRER TRAINING

Here I am at Lonquimay volcano with my friends, it was certainly a great day Hello friends, as you have been, unfortunately I could no...